Chatbots are a very hot trend.
I bet when you found out about facebook chatbots, you thought about how to use it to your advantage, right?
If YES, today we're going to look at how a facebook chatbot can help a real estate agent/company save hours of time and make the job a lot easier.
Let's get into it.
What are 5 ways you can use a chatbot if you are in a real estate business?
1. Sell more by asking people specifically what they are looking for.
Your chatbot can find out exactly what people want by asking them the right question and then show them property recommendations. Based on their answers and preferences.
What are the questions you can ask people?
- If they want to buy/sell/rent a property.
- What kind of property do they want to buy/sell/rent?
- What's their price range?
- What's the location?
- The number of bathrooms.
- The number of beds in a property.
- and so on.
2. Close more deals by showing people only those properties they are looking for.
After asking all the right questions, your chatbot will show people all the properties based on their preferences.
By using a chatbot, you can make this property finding process a lot easier for your customers.
They don't need to do that on your website. The simpler this process is for the customer, the better for you.
The last thing your chatbot will do is following - after it shows people the gallery of the right properties for them, under each property, is a Call to action, which will get people to your website so they can read all the details about the house they've chosen.
3. Your time is very valuable, right? Stop wasting it. Let a chatbot qualify and interview potential co-workers.
If you want to hire more real estate agents into your team, this is for you.
This will save you a lot of money, but more importantly a lot of time. A LOT!
Imagine a world where you don't need to interview a bunch of people anymore and waste so much time with wrong people.
Your new chatbot can do that for you.
Your chatbot will ask potential co-workers all the right qualifying questions so you'll find out which of those people are the right fit for your company and which are not.
Then contact just those people who are the best fit for your real estate company.
After the interview, your chatbot can send all those information about a person to your email or it can store it in Google spreadsheet.
Do you see the outcome?
- You don't need to make time for those first interviews.
- And you contact only those people who are the right fit for your company.
4. Make more money by spending your time only with ready to buy clients. Let your chatbot handle qualification and answering repetitive and time wasting requests.
Another one. This is a HUGE time saver.
Do you have questions which people ask you again, and again, and again...and again. And again...and again?.........and again?
Aren't you tired sometimes from answering those questions?
Use your chatbot to answer your most common questions (FAQ).
How much time can this save you? Just calculate it.
Chatbots are very smart creatures you can use to your advantage.
5. Make people trust you in minutes. Give people all the necessary information about you and your company through your chatbot.
People need to know you if you want them to trust you.
Make it easier for them to get all the information about you. With your chatbot, they'll get all the necessary information about you point by point. They don't need to find it.
Your chatbot will tell them all the information about you, your company, your testimonials and anything else.
Another time saver. Your new chatbot can send people to your website anytime.
You don't need to do it yourself.
These are just 5 possible ways, but the possibilities are endless.
Do you see the value of those things? It's HUGE!
Basically, chatbot is like your 24/7 salesman.
A chatbot answers immediately, people don't need to wait (because they don't want to).
It will save you a lot of money.
It will save you a lot of time.