Probably you read many articles about chatbots already.
Why they are important. Why you should use them to your advantage. How to make them.
But maybe you still don't have a chatbot and you don't use it to your advantage yet.
If you don't have it yet, this post will help you understand what you're losing.
Let's get into it.
But first of all, if you think that chatbots are just a short-term thing. Don't worry.
Chatbots are here to stay.
1. You are losing the opportunity to get ahead of your competition.
Chatbots are still pretty new technology, so not every business owner knows about them.
Not many businesses use chatbots to their advantage yet. This is a big benefit for you.
If you include a chatbot into your marketing strategy today, you will gain the first-mover advantage.
2. You are losing your valuable time.
Do you answer questions (FAQ) on Facebook by yourself?
Do you interview potential co-workers by yourself?
Do you provide information about your products/services by yourself?
STOP wasting your time.
Your new chatbot will do that for you.
- It will answer your most common questions in facebook messenger and this will save you hours of sitting on Facebook.
Your time is very valuable.
- It will qualify and interview potential co-workers. It will collect all the necessary information you need to see if they are a good fit for your company and if they are, you will talk to them personally. But you don't have to waste time with people that are not a good fit. Your new chatbot will save you hours of your time by doing this.
You need to focus on what matters the most for your business.
- Your chatbot will also send people all the necessary information about your business, about your products/services. It is selling for you 24/7.
3. You are losing customers.
People HATE waiting.
If someone sends a message to your facebook page and you answer immediately, you have 50% better chance to turn this person into your customer.
But you can't answer immediately to everybody because you're not on facebook
all the time.
You need to focus on more important things if you run a business.
This is another reason why you need a chatbot.
Your chatbot answers IMMEDIATELY. To every person that sends a message.
When people need to wait, they rather go to the competitor and buy from him.
Just imagine how many customers you won't lose by having a chatbot. A LOT.
4. You are losing sales = You are losing money.
A chatbot is your 24/7 salesman that doesn't need to sleep or eat and you don't have to pay him monthly for doing the job.
Your new chatbot can handle the whole sales process.
From introducing your company, through showing all the necessary information (your history, testimonials, etc.), to showing all your products or services.
Chatbots are very intelligent creatures.
Use a chatbot for selling your products/services and look how the number of your customers grows.
5. You are losing deliverability.
Only a few people read emails.
EVERYBODY reads facebook messages.
Do you see the difference? No? Look at this.
If you don't use a chatbot, your content is not delivered to as many people as it should be.
If you would have a chatbot, your content would be delivered to much more people and you'll get much more click from those messages.
People LOOOVE messages. That's why they open them.
They prefer messages much more than calls or emails. Look.
It's very simple. What you would pay for your new chatbot is nothing compared to what you are losing right now. Day by day, week by week, month by month.
If you change nothing, nothing will change.
The longer you'll wait, the more you'll lose.